Friday, May 18, 2012

Sorry

It seems as if many of you have been getting annoyed with rumors going around that I have now also created ForestClan and OwlClan. Let me just tell you that  I only know about ForestClan and I have no clue what OwlClan even is! I only created ForestClan on warriorcatsrpg.com because TreeClan was already taken. I still wanted to be leader of a clan on there, so I created ForestClan, led by Duskstar.

I repeat! I have absolutely NO CLUE what OwlClan is or who has been going around saying that I created it. I DID NOT! And I only created ForestClan so I could still have fun on a role playing website that I enjoy!

Mrrow! Meow! Mew! Moo?
~Mossstar/pieluver32/Duskstar

10 comments:

  1. *barks*

    Mossstar, It's Blazestar. I'm afraid all clans are in danger. Cats AND wolves. This is not a joke, please please look at this post ASAP!!!

    http://soulclanofficial.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-member-and-upcoming-war.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the message, don't worry I'm looking out for them! I know I'm a scrawny apprentice, but I don't care! I'm ready to fight for my Clan!

      Delete
  2. hi i am Brambleclaw deputy of owlclan owlclan is wolf408s clan :D sorry for what happend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine! :3
      I just kinda freaked out because of this.
      I don't take kindly to being accused X3

      ~Mossstar

      Delete
  3. Whats your username on Warriorcatsrpg? mine is FlameclawTheWarrior ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Owlclan is led by Mosstar but hes a tom. And not the treeclan Mosstar check usernames ppl -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, Hershey87 here add my website (koolkidzbiz.com) to your list it has a pawsome animal jam part and an epic club penguin part and much much much more and to all you jammers reading this visit my website i am hosting a rare fox hat giveaway! And tell all your friends about it well thats all for now
    Happy Jamming :)

    ReplyDelete