Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ashfur

May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!

Our beloved medicine cat, Ashfur, has been murdered by none other than... -pause for effect-... Scourge. The cat most think to be dead, including myself, has returned! We must do everything we can to prevent him from taking any more lives! Also, I am not sure if Silverpaw is still in TreeClan or if she has joined LeafClan with her mother. Until I find out, TreeClan will need a new medicine cat, unless somehow Ash comes back to life (very unlikely).

Mrrow! Meow! Mew!
~Mossstar

PS- And Ash, I know that you will now watch over our Clan with Wildtalon, my mate. May you live on with a peaceful life in StarClan, away from all earthly troubles and hardships. May your soul be guided safely up to Silverpelt!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mossstar!
    Guess what? I'M STILL LIVING! I almost have died, although you need to update my image because I have a ton of scars now, I have healed myself, and most people were wondering, "Is Ashfur a medicine cat or healer?" I was a warrior before I came to be a medicine cat, so I am considered a healer.

    Also, I did go to StarClan, but may my soul rest inside my body. Yes, I traveled to StarClan, and read how I survived on my blog!

    Thats it for now!
    Goodbye!
    ~*Ashfur*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! SCROUGE TRIED TO KILL ME LAST NIGHT! and did u know he has a son? Its his only weakness. And I am moonstar, I took power over blood clan when scrouge "died" his son is leader of shadow clan and he is shadowstar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrong clan lil my sis leads blood clan and I lead moonclan I am the first leader of moon clan

    ReplyDelete